2012年1月14日土曜日

I need your voice.Yes,your voice will recorded to my podcast!

Hello my friends.Now I create my next podcast episode. includes 2011 anthems,NIckey Romero,Hardwell,SHM,Alesso and many more. maybe 2hours mix over 30songs.will be upload nextweek.

and now,I try to create this podcast mix "Intro part".
so,I need your voice.Yes,your voice will recorded to my podcast!!!!

for example.
"Hello I'm ◯◯◯ from ◯◯◯ This is Ko Matsushima Podcast"
or any comment to me is ok!
" This is ◯◯◯ from ◯◯◯ ,◯◯◯◯!!!"

All I want to this,you must record your country.so please record "from ◯◯◯" and my first name is "Ko",but to pronounce my name "Kou" is correct.hahaha.


!!!How to!!!
If you have a iPhone,use "Voice Memos" app.after recording your voice,send it to my mail
(ko.matsushima@gmail.com)
or take movie by your iPhone or Android,then send me movie.thats ok.
mp3,aiff,wav any format is ok.I just need your voice.

send me your voice to my PC Mail
ko.matsushima@gmail.com

Thanks for always your support.I wanna create cool stuff with you!!
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/ko-matsushima-podcast/id275200267

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿